If you like her but are trying to play it too cool showing her she’s not that important stop that shit right now. Grow up before she’s gone.”
— Mark Patterson (via lipstick-bullet)
The saddest word
in the whole wide world
is the word almost.
He was almost in love.
She was almost good for him.
He almost stopped her.
She almost waited.
He almost lived.
They almost made it.
— Tiny Stories (via 5000letters)
yooo this looks dope on your blog
it really does
It’s like addicting to watch.
oh my god i miss this
This is addicting to watch, i’ve been here for 10 mins
i never knew friendzoning boys was as easy as saying thanks im gonna use my manners more
further evidence that straight boys think compliments are magic words that are supposed to make women immediately strip naked
What’s the appropriate, non-friendzoning response?
"You look pretty today."
"Okay, fine, I’ll suck your dick."
when will straight boys stop
People don’t like love, they like that flittery flirty feeling. They don’t love love - love is sacrificial, love is ferocious, it’s not emotive. Our culture doesn’t love love, it loves the idea of love. It wants the emotion without paying anything for it.”
Everything you love is here(via lovequotesrus)
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.”